Holding God's Hand through the Storms of Life
When problems surge, do you find it difficult to walk the balanced line between your worries, doubts and fears and your reliance on a caring and loving God?
Discover positive ways to handle negative emotions, thoughts, and circumstances that find their way into your life. Begin to experience a joy and peace that come only from a caring and giving God, in spite of problems that stop by now and then.
Those who hope in the Lord will
renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
God showcases the beauty of His creation!
Finding your way around:
* Shop eBooks that offer solutions to situations that find their way into our lives.
* Encouragement and suggestions to make it over the bumps of life are found in short articles on Everyday Topics by Nancy and her guests.
* Enjoy short Videos with Nancy
* Wondering how to find your way to heaven? To Heaven.
* Prophetic messages are found under God's Heart.
* Want to know more about me? Click on Nancy's Snippets.
I have a soft spot for the Word of God. Definitely, I am hooked on His love, which brings us closer to His heart.
Even though God is great, Almighty and rules the universe, He desires for us to understand and experience His deep love and the blessings He desires to pour out.
Nancy L Harry
Our Father's Exciting Story
God's plan in a nutshell
The Bible story – God’s plan for us – wrapped up in a short, easy-to-read book for elementary aged children. Connects to their life today, as well as making the redemption story easy to understand Pictures and a crossword puzzle add extra fun for kids.
Hooked on God's Love
Copyright © 2015